{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah's eyes went soft with sympathy. "That's got to be incredibly frustrating." He let out a sad sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't want to give up on peace either. Especially when this war feels so wrong. But it looks like it's going to happen one way or another. Perhaps we can prepare for the worst but hope for the best? That's the saying right? Make sure that those we care about we'll make it out ok, but still try to dispel tensions where we can?" At least, that was what Sah was leaning towards. The war seemed inevitable almost, but giving up on peace felt like giving up hope.

Sah had been so focused on his thoughts that he hadn't noticed the wings initially. Not with how the Fae had been standing. He felt a tad foolish, and a small chuckle left him. "The wings should have been a give away." As he spoke, Lilly happily let the Fae pet her, pleased that she had successfully enthralled another person.

The Outlander eyed Juniper curiously. "The Fae and the Greatwood follow the Old Gods right? I've only been in Caido for a year or so, so I'm still trying to get a grasp on the different regions and cultures."
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-10-2021, 02:29 AM