{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah sighed, but  nodded in understanding. "I can get that. I'm struggling to figure out where I side to be honest. I'm an Abandoned Outlander, separate from all of your gods. I know almost nothing about this war except that the Voice has committed horrible crimes but that destroying her means the genocide of the Ascended. Which the Old Gods seem to want, but a large portion of their people don't." Sah summed up what little that he knew.

Shaking his head with clear frustration he added, "I just want the people in Caido who I care about to survive. And I don't know how to do that at all."

The Abandoned listened curiously as the Fae described the Goddess of the Greatwood. It was new information for him, and a reminder that there was still much about Caido's pantheon for him to learn. Maybe Juniper would indulge a few more questions?

"I thought the Mathair was a tree, or at least a spirit tied to a tree? She's a goddess?" His brows furrowed. "I thought I heard something about the tree being destroyed or burned? Is that how they drove her out?"
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-12-2021, 09:26 PM