{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Juniper's apologetic tone had Sah giving her a warm and sad smile. "It's not your fault. This is on the gods more so then the people. We played a role in it's creation, yes, but this is their war. Please don't blame yourself." The idea of a single person, especially one who wanted peace, taking the blame for this war was unacceptable. Sah might not know Juniper, but he knew there was no way this was all on her.

Hearing about the Mathair's story had Sah's brow furrowing. "That's horrible. All to place a portal?" He shook his head, disproval clear. "I'm glad that she is ok though. The Fae must be relieved." Juniper's wording caught Sah's attention. "If you know she is alive, does that mean she's returned to the Greatwood? Into the tree or some other place?" He paused and then shook his hands. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I vaguely recall hearing that Fae can't lie."
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-14-2021, 06:12 PM