{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Juniper smiled, though her eyes were still sad. "I know. I know there is no fighting the gods' will. It still won't keep me from wondering, from asking 'what if' ... but I can't tear myself up over it. My people need me."

Then she nodded, more than happy to agree with Sah's horror at the Ascended's actions. "The Mathair may have survived, but even she cannot bring back the Fae whom the Ascended killed -- whose families still mourn them."

Hesitating, Juniper considered whether she should tell Sah about the Mathair's return, or keep that secret. It might not hurt to have a goddess in the Fae's pocket when it came to war -- unless the Ascended already knew of her return. Still, better to err on the side of caution. "I'd rather not say. But you're right -- Fae cannot lie."
Juniper

"art nouveau winged fairy" by e³°°° is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit here

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Juniper - 07-14-2021, 09:55 PM