{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Juniper's advice got a nod from Sah. "It truly is." A lesson that the Abandoned had to keep learning. He always wanted to protect his loved ones, and learning to back off or accept that he couldn't was an ongoing struggle.

The Fae's words received a rueful smile. "I'm not quite sure I am. But I'm doing my best." The transition to Caido had been incredibly difficult for him. Adjusting to a new body, new magic, and an entire new world's rules? The learning curve had been steep. "I've had help, thankfully. There have been Naturals and other Outlanders who have stepped up with advice and other things. It's made it a bit easier." Deimos, Noah, Aino, Ilma, Seren, and many more. All who had given Sah support and listened to his struggles.

Turning inquisitive eyes on the Fae, Sah tilted his head slightly. "Fae also have magic, right? How is it different from Abandoned magic?"
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-19-2021, 09:17 PM