{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Another nod from Juniper as Sah spoke of receiving help from others.

"I'm glad that you've found friends and people to help you. Community is important." Juniper herself knew that all too well, having been ostracized much of her life. But sometimes now she wondered if that isolation had in fact been one-sided, after seeing many of the Fae step up and accept her as one of their leaders. If she'd tried harder, reached out more, would they have let her in earlier?

As for Sah's struggle ... "Do you blame the Voice, for bringing you here? Would you go back if you could?" These were genuine questions, not attempts to turn Sah against the Voice. While she had no problem with Outlanders, Juniper also wouldn't wish being snatched from their home on anyone.

"Fae have magic and can change shape, like Attuned, though I haven't learned to do so yet." After all, Juniper was still quite young for a Fae. She considered Sah's question for a moment. "I don't know, actually. As far as I know, our magic functions very similarly to the Abandoned's -- but then I don't know that much about Abandoned magic, since only recently have Abandoned come to the Greatwood."
Juniper

"art nouveau winged fairy" by e³°°° is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit here

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Juniper - 07-20-2021, 07:16 PM