{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Juniper's question had Sah grimacing painfully. He grit his teeth for a moment, having to let out a heavy sigh before responding. "On the contrary, I'm thankful. I... my world ended. Everything is gone. As it was all destroyed, I blacked out, certain that I was dead. And then I woke up in a new body, in Caido." The Outlander explained briefly. "There's nothing for me to go back to. And I'm thankful to be alive but..." He sighed again, giving Juniper a small shrug.

"Survivor's guilt and all that." That was about as concisely as Sah could explain the turmoil that had been his introduction to Caido, and about as much as he really wanted to tell a stranger.

Instead, Sah happily focused on the topic of magic. To be able to wield magic and shapeshift was incredible. And without the stigma of being an Abandoned, even more so. "Abandoned have only recently come to the Greatwood? Were they not allowed previously?"
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-20-2021, 11:27 PM