{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

"Oh, I'm ... I'm so sorry." Juniper couldn't imagine experiencing the end of an entire world. It really put her problems in perspective, honestly. War might be coming to Caido, but at the end of it, even if the Old Gods lost, the land would still stand. There would be survivors. If Sah's world had been totally wiped out ... If he had died ... It made sense, then, that he would be grateful for this second chance.

But she could tell from his tone that he'd rather not linger on that topic, so she accepted the change of subject gracefully. "Well, until the barrier came down a few years ago, the Greatwood was almost totally isolated. There were storms that kept us from traveling through the Wilds, and no portals with which to reach Halo and Torchline. For some 300 years, pretty much the only people in the Greatwood were Fae. That's not as long for us as it would be for you -- Fae live a long time -- but it's still long before my time."
Juniper

"art nouveau winged fairy" by e³°°° is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit here

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Juniper - 07-21-2021, 11:11 PM