{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah gave a small nod at Juniper's words. There really wasn't much else anyone could see in regards to his loss. Very few in Caido, if any, had gone through a similar thing. Lilly nudged her nose under her bonded's arm, demanding scratches to distract him. Smiling softly, Sah began to run his fingers through her fur before turning back to Juniper.

He listened curiously as the Fae recounted Caido's recent history. "I had no idea that it was that recent." The Outlander noted, humming in thought. "I'll admit, it's a bit strange meeting a Fae in Caido. There were some in my world too, but they were a bit different. They had magic but they didn't shape-shift. They did have wings as well, and were generally known for being tricksters. It's a little weird to see two versions of one species in different worlds." Sah admitted, still trying to wrap his own mind around the concept.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-21-2021, 11:25 PM