{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

It wasn't a surprise to hear that there was tension between the Hollowed Ground and the Greatwood. Both regions were likely tense to have enemies right on their border. Sah wouldn't be surprised if a major battle in the coming war was fought there. The stretch of land was prime for such a conflict.

The question about the Fae of his world had the Outlander humming in thought. "If I recall, they couldn't lie either. But they were expert manipulators who were famous for half-truths, twisting words, and using double meanings. They were viewed as tricksters to the core."

The Abandoned shook his head. "At least, that's the rumors. I met a few, and although they were incredibly clever and mischievous, they weren't cruel tricksters or anything. Instead the ones that I met used their cunning to protect their homeland from invaders. Generally humans who wanted to use the resources hidden in the Fae's forests."

Sah smiled fondly. "They were good people. Ones with a fierce reputation that they exploited to look out for what they found important."
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-26-2021, 05:14 PM