{SE} squish squash
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

The idea of Luxere skating across ice was a rather amusing idea and it had Paige giggling at the idea of it, holding tightly to his hand as they finally crossed into the town proper, the streets bustling with people. Paige knew the way home from here, but she was going to take him anyway. "Yeah, lucky. Probably 'cause of me." She sing songed, wrinkling her nose at Sah before she gave him another tug, "This way, Sah! Hurry up!"

She sped up again, weaving in and out of the crowd. If it wasn't for the hold he had on her hand, she likely would have slipped away from him, disappearing into the throng of those around her, but that didn't happen. Not this time at least. It was a few minutes later that they came upon the Halenani where Maeve was working in the garden, lifting her head just as Paige released Sah's hand to run into the garden, "Auntie Mae! I made a friend!"

Maeve stood, wiping her hands on her apron to wrap her arms around Paige in a hug, "Let me guess... You found her wandering out and about somewhere? Thank you for bringing her back if that's the case." She said with a small smile, ruffling Paige's hair affectionately.
Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind
They count me out time and time again
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah sighed but let Paige drag him along. Lilly followed closely behind and was radiating amusement and excitement. She seemed curious about the city. They'd have to explore it later. For now, it was taking all of his concentration to not lose the child in the crowd. How she sped through it so quickly was beyond him.

At last they came to Paige's home, and 'Aunt Maeve' was identified. Sah felt a surge of relief that Paige was now safe, and that he could go take a nap. Maeve's question drew a surprised chuckle from the Abandoned. Clearly this was a common occurrence. He raised a brow at Paige as he addressed her aunt. "Yes, in the Oerwoud."  

Child secured, Sah turned to head home. "It was no problem. I'm just glad to see her home safe." Heading out he threw a wink over his shoulder at Paige. "Try not to get eaten by an pumpkins from now on. See you." With that, the Abandoned and his wolf resumed their trek home to Halo.

-{FIN}
Sah