Mini Event well, who'd have thought
Open - Halo Citadel-wide meeting
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah listened as Morgan continued, brows furrowed slightly. After a pause, he spoke once more. "Then if you'll have me, I accept." The Abandoned had never accepted to regain a position of authority, but it was a welcome surprise. Adjusting to simply being a citizen had been incredibly difficult for the former ruler. Perhaps being an advisor would ease the adjustment somewhat.

Regardless being on the council was beneficial. It'd give Sah the means to protect his loved ones. More authority meant more sway in Halo. He'd hopefully be able to advocate for those he loved and ensure their safety and happiness. That was his ultimate goal after all. Beyond the Gods, beyond the coming war. Sah just wanted to make sure that his family and friends were safe.

Seeing as the meeting seemed to be drawing to a close, he excused himself. Making his way home, the Abandoned was lost in thought. Times had certainly changed, and he had a feeling that this was only the start.

{Sah out!}
Sah