{SE} {open} take that, you little shits
open! (defending a building)
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Her brow arched upward at their smile (hardly anyone grinned towards her; she simply didn’t inspire them, and understandably so), but nodded at the acknowledgement, the extension of further invitations. She took hold of her daggers with a lofty, imperial air, surveying Cameron’s abilities with the large stick, and the ensuing carnage that resulted.

“I can,” and she marched forward, quickly and swiftly, the stabbing motion quick and swift, a delivered bow with considerable appeasement. For a moment she simply watched as it faded, diminished, no more movement from its vines, no more grumbles, no more hisses. Satisfied, she moved onto the next, one intending to maneuver behind Cameron; notching her knife into its stem efficiently. “Yes. Cameron?” If they were ensuring the right names were being called. Though her head tilted vaguely, befuddled for a moment, studying and cautious just the same. “Have you changed?”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} {open} take that, you little shits - by Mabel - 07-31-2021, 05:25 PM