{SE} {open} take that, you little shits
open! (defending a building)
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Oh, had she of known, beyond the gaping, Mabel would have easily taken compliments. A buoy, a rally, to her self-esteem and confidence, instead of her strung and sullen silence. Instead, perhaps, their gaze said it all, and she shrugged her shoulders, moving with an eldritch grace to the next chosen victim – one-by-one, knocking off the vined gits who’d tried to encircle Cameron.

The youth understood about a lack of options as well – seeing as how it had been the only way she and her sister had survived. And now she was the only one in that stretch too.

Instead, her piercing eyes segmented straight back to their wound, while she picked up a pumpkin and assailed it through an eye. “I think that’s the hardest sense to let go.” Because all their lives they’d held the expectation of pain. “Sometimes you still wait for it.” Her head tilted, pondering if there was anything else she could offer or give. “But that's what makes us better, isn’t it? We can keep going while the rest of them fail.”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} {open} take that, you little shits - by Mabel - 08-01-2021, 10:47 PM