{SE} {open} take that, you little shits
open! (defending a building)
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Cornering a few against the stone works of the building, Mabel shrugged her shoulders at Cameron’s statement. “It doesn’t bother me.” It filled in the range of silence anyway, in between her slashing and clawing at sentient creatures – though the crowd of them seemed to be thinning. Another attached to the sole of her shoe, and she kicked it away, sneering as it elected not to give chase again.

But she lifted her head at the notions of the Hollowed Grounds – like this - empty and deserted. “No,” and she shook the cranium in response, grabbing at a few gourds and their vines, intertwining them into a knot for amusement. “When the barrier was still up, everyone was here. But then it was taken down, and there were more choices.” Some far better than this world. The Greatwood. Torchline. Halo. The Wilds. Were the remaining pieces of her family not here, the young Ascended wasn’t certain she’d still be in these ruins either. “Why do you stay?” An inquiry towards them, because many didn’t.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} {open} take that, you little shits - by Mabel - 08-16-2021, 09:01 PM