{SE} {open} take that, you little shits
open! (defending a building)
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

She grabbed hold of her knotted assortment of gourds and swung them around, amused by the panicked grumbles, contemplating what to do with the rest as Cameron spoke. “I think that’s okay then.” If they didn’t want to leave, then they didn’t have to. The Grounds afforded some measure of protection – from the Order – and everything else that seemed to be shifting and changing around them. “Then you can build something for yourself here.” Like so many had tried to do, before temptations and other matters seemed to entangle them further and further away.

Mabel shrugged her shoulders, briefly lifting her head to stare over buildings and ramparts. “I keep trying to think of using the farmhouse for something.” No sense in farming, with the majority of the inhabitants not requiring food, she wasn’t certain what was supposed to be done with it, other than providing shelter. Her brows furrowed briefly, and then she moved, bowling the pumpkins away, watching them roll listlessly.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} {open} take that, you little shits - by Mabel - 08-23-2021, 04:05 PM