{SE} {open} take that, you little shits
open! (defending a building)
Cameron Davis
Artist

Age: 30 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

"Yeah ... yeah." Cam smiled at the idea of sticking around, of building something in a place that needed the investment. All their life, they'd lived in places that were just sort of indifferent to them -- to people in general -- bland suburbs repeated a thousand times over, stretches of highway and parking lots. Anonymous chain restaurants. But Caido wasn't like that; the Grounds weren't like that. They could actually take initiative and make a difference here.

"Hmm ..." They tried to come up with ideas for how Mabel could use her farmhouse, pretty much ignoring the pumpkins at this point, since Mabel had proven so much better at dealing with them. What kind of facilities did the Ascended even need. "What about ... a workshop? For tech and stuff? I mean, I know we get most of that from the Voice, but it would probably help if we could learn to craft some of it ourselves. Just a suggestion," they added hurriedly. "I don't know if it's a good idea."

cameron ?

"Cameras" by Ennev is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} {open} take that, you little shits - by Cameron - 08-29-2021, 02:09 AM