{SE} {open} take that, you little shits
open! (defending a building)
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

The bigger the world, the more lost they might’ve felt in it – but Mabel was bound and determined in such an asinine, tenacious, obstinate way that she didn’t truly care if her footsteps were merely echoes or they only left sanctions of dust and decay. Her eyes stayed and strayed on the pumpkins, as they rolled onward, seemingly done in with how their excursion here had gone. When the last one finally meandered out of sight, she turned her attention back to Cameron; the piercing eyes flickering back to them as she put her daggers away.

She hadn’t considered a workshop. Or being able to craft any of the tech – they did largely rely on the Voice, or how she’d found hers in the Spire…surmising the deliberation with another set of furrowed brows and a lengthy pause. “It’s not a bad idea. And…” here she drifted, not allowing the residual wrinkle to her nose to arrive. “I’ve been meaning to go to the Voice soon anyway.” With a number of questions and concerns. “I can ask. Thank you.”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} {open} take that, you little shits - by Mabel - 09-01-2021, 10:12 AM