Just a misunderstanding
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah finds him chuckling at Remi's quick denial. "Oh? Well I certainly didn't get the impression from Ronin that he was." He hadn't been around the Demi-god that long, but Ronin certainly seemed more like an act first, think later type of person. Then again he was Seren's dad, and although a bit naïve, she had her moments of wisdom.

As for the Greatwood, Sah eyed the trees with a fond smile. "I'm thankful she's let me in so far. I'll likely stay for a few days before heading home. But I'll certainly be back. If she lets me." He added with his own chuckle. The Abandoned loved Halo, but as for habitable regions, the Greatwood was a close second. Though if the Wilds were inhabitable enough for a home, it might be third.
Sah
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
all our lives i watched you search beneath the fallen skies
"Give it time. You will." The alchemist counters with a warm chuckle.

As for the Greatwood? "Take only what you need from her, and always give back as much as you can." Whether that was planting seeds, helping to clear away debris from the river, or simply ensuring that the Woods were left in a better way than when they'd been found. "And no more hunting manticores." He adds with a crooked and charming smile as he turns to leave.

With a last lingering wave to the man who'd been sent to kill him, Remi disappears into the tangle of trees to go back toward the village that he might find his husband there and coerce him into taking a nap.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.