{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

Aurelia is drawn by the sound of a familiar voice, thickly accented as it is. She comes around to find the Halenani, for all intents and purposes, under attack by a bunch of gourds. She'd seen a few of them ruckus'ing around the city but this many? It's actually a little concerning!

To find that it's Maeve, of all people, shouting profanities at a pumpkin and waving around a broomstick, well... Aurelia can't help the shit-eating grin that warms her features.

"Well, I'd offer some help but it looks like you got this handled!" As she shouts this over to the Madame, a rather hefty pumpkin comes barreling toward her, swinging it's vines at her like floral whips.

"Hey!" She snaps at it, jumping away after it lands a decent smack against her hand. At the commotion, it would seem more of them are drawn out from the sands, and Aurelia has no choice but to find her way over to Maeve's side, fighting back reaching vines and pumpkins all the way. She glances over at Maeve and nods at the broom, "Got anymore of those?" She offers a cheeky grin at this.
Will I reach the end now or ever?
At least if I fall down it's familiar

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch - by Aurelia - 07-03-2021, 05:14 AM