{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's a sight to see, that much is for sure. The Madame is already wearing black, dark curls blowing in the breeze as she brandishes her broomstick and all that she really needs is a pointy hat to fit into the children's tales she looks like she's sprung from. Her eyes lock onto Aurelia, spotting the grin and despite the situation, a laugh bubbles up in her chest. It falters when one of the pumpkins they're defending against comes bumbling up to Aurelia, lashing out with its vines, teeth gnashing as it hisses. "Looks can be deceiving. These little shits are stubborn." Maeve huffs, offering Aurelia her hand to help her over the fence whether the Arbiter needs it or not.

She whacks another, smaller gourd off of the fence, sending it sailing into the packed earth where it cracks open to spill its guts in the dirt. "Don't have another broom, but there is a shovel over there." A jerk of her head motions to the shovel that's leaning against the side of the building, ready to be brandished as an impromptu weapon, perfect for weeding out hoards of hungry vampire gourds.

It's all a bit silly. Fighting off pumpkins with a broom, defending her garden like some cranky witch whose spell went wrong. A smile tugs on her lips and she feels a lighter than she has in days.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch - by Maeve - 07-03-2021, 01:48 PM