{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

It's a quick movement that gets her over the fence, and the hand offered is gratefully accepted. She's quickly discovered that, when you're under fire from a bunch of sentient-ish pumpkins, a helping hand is much appreciated and absolutely necessary.

She watches with widened eyes as Maeve mercilessly sends one of the pumpkins wheeling through the air until it lands and cracks open. She soaks up the information and darts over towards the shovel with a loud whoop of excitement and surprise. "I didn't know you had that in ya!" She calls over her shoulder as she picks up the shovel, which is perfectly well-rounded for swinging.

Coming back up alongside the Madame, Aurelia brushes against Maeve and asks with a flirtatiously low growl, "What else're you hiding up your sleeve, huh?"

It's just then when a sizeable pumpkin manages to climb its way over its fellow squash and scale the fence. "Ay- I got this one!" She declares confidently, striding up with the shovel poised for a mighty strike.

Only, when she brings it down to punt the thing, the blade of her shovel gets jammed into the orange flesh. While the life force of the vampire gourd itself perishes beneath her blow, her shovel is caught and she struggles to free it as more of them threaten from the fence.
Will I reach the end now or ever?
At least if I fall down it's familiar

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 02:32 AM