{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There were a lot of things Maeve expected from today. Learning that Aurelia had Attuned was not one of them. She blinks in surprise when the Arbiter disappears and in her place is the fuzzy little creature that she has never seen the likes of before. It all happens so quickly and before the Madame can even blink, Aurelia is taking off with a horde of gourds hot on her furry heels. "Oi! You leave her alone!" She calls out, hurrying up the steps to grab her bow and quiver off the porch, using the slightly higher ground to her advantage.

Maeve is quick to pursue, knocking arrow after arrow, taking down many in the process. First one gourd, two gourds, three gourds, four! Then five gourds, six gourds, seven gourds more! The Madame shoots and shoots and shoots until there is nothing left to shoot. Instead they're left with a hard full of slain vampire gourds, arrows sticking out of a good number of them, guts littering the ground.

"Since when could you do that?" She calls out now that the imminent danger has passed, trotting down the stairs towards Aurelia, hesitating to reach out and touch her. Is that rude? It seems rude. So for now the Madame keeps her hands to herself.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch - by Maeve - 07-08-2021, 08:14 PM