{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's easy to make quick work of the Vampire Gourds when Aurelia brings them into her range, ducking and weaving through the line of fire and Maeve doesn't come close to grazing her. She's been practicing and her aim has improved tenfold. By the end of it, there is a light sheen of sweat on her forehead and she's panting, reaching up to push a few arrant curls from her face. A smile tugs on her lips as Aurelia sits in a way that's very human like, furry legs sticking out in front of her before she's suddenly shifting back into her very lovely human self, trotting over her and booping her nose.

Maeve blinks, a huff of a laugh pushing past her lips as she seizes Aurelia's wrist, tugging her closer until they're almost nose to nose. "Really shouldn't be surprised. I've always seen something in you." She purrs, eyes glinting playfully, teeth catching her bottom lip as a smirk curls on her lips.

"Told you I had more tricks up my sleeve." She brushes her thumb across the inside of Aurelia's wrist, pressing against her fluttering pulse for only a moment and it's incredibly reminiscent of their first meeting. When she took her wrist to bring Aurelia's cigarette to her lips and set them on a path they couldn't have ever predicted, but now they're here. Pulled back into each other's lives, trying desperately not to collide in a way that will push them from one another all over again, but instead dancing with each other as partners.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch - by Maeve - 07-10-2021, 01:43 PM