How do you see it?
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah snorts out a laugh. "Always. Wouldn't be kids otherwise." He agrees easily. Pups were blunt and seemed to either see nothing or see through everything. It was a bit terrifying. Granted, that 'manipulative' comment had come from Ronin, not Seren.

Sah had been expecting anger, maybe a hint of hatred. He hadn't been expecting for the stranger to be ready to throw hands with a god. He gave a low whistle in response. "That bad, huh? Anything happen in particular that showed you that side of her?" It was interesting to see how the same goddess that previous people had praised, be raged against. Sah could truly see the divide present in perspectives. On one hand this stranger saw only the negatives, had likely only experienced those traits. Yet Ronin had seen both sides, and acknowledged them as well. Yet to the demigod the good outweighed the bad. As for Seren, Sah wasn't sure if she'd seen her mother's negative side just yet.
do the stars
shine bright
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// the anesthetic never set in and i'm wondering where the apathy and urgency is that i thought i phoned in
it's not so pleasant and it's not so conventional, it sure as hell ain't normal but we deal, we deal //
Nate scoffs, dropping his hands and throwing his head back to let out a humourless laugh. “Anything in particular?” He repeats, dragging himself back down to earth to fix Sah with a hard, unblinking stare. “She’s cursed me, threatened to kill me, and wants to destroy my whole fucking race!” It’s not the other man’s fault, and some part of Nate knows that, knows that his anger is misplaced and unfair, but he can’t help it.

What else am I supposed to feel about her?” A hand pushes his hair back roughly, Nate growling when his fingers get caught in a particularly unruly patch of curls. His anger cracks, throwing up a last few stubborn sparks before exhaustion takes its place, Nate’s eye falling to the ground.
// can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid
sit back, relax, sit back, relapse again //
NATE
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah lets the stranger vent, not taking any offense. He was already aware of the Old God's intention to destroy all of the Ascended along with the Voice. It didn't surprise him to hear that that was also Safrin's ideal future. He did wonder if Seren knew what her mom wanted out of the looming war.

It was the personal level that he'd been curious about. Threatening to kill him, and cursing him. No wonder this stranger was so upset. As for the last question, Sah simply sighed. "Honestly, sounds like you feel just as you should." A tired smile came to his face as he eyed Nate. "Sorry for prying. Coming into Caido as an Abandoned Outlander, right as a war is about to break out between the Gods? It's been an experience and I've been trying to get a handle on just what each side stands for. Basic goal, morals, how far they're willing to go, etc."

Sah let out a sigh, a rueful smile present. "But I doubt you need to hear my issues on top of dealing with your own. Take care of yourself, ok?" He was worried that he'd kept the stranger too long, and only worsened his mood.
do the stars
shine bright
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// the anesthetic never set in and i'm wondering where the apathy and urgency is that i thought i phoned in
it's not so pleasant and it's not so conventional, it sure as hell ain't normal but we deal, we deal //
Some of the fight hisses out of Nate like air from a leaky balloon, his hand coming up to scrub at his face. “I know what you mean.” He offers, a forced grin slapping itself over his face. “When I first came here, I thought it was a blessing. Now I know it’s just... same old shit, with much higher stakes. Just keep in mind, one of the sides isn’t calling for genocide.” As far as Nate was concerned, it should be an easy choice - but.

Sharp blue eyes lock on the abandoned, Nate’s head cocking to the side and his mouth opening with some sharp statement when he froze. A ramphire had wandered into the edge of the clearing, it’s beady eyes locked on the two men. Without a sound, Nate was running towards it, the creature startling and rushing away. The last thing Sah will see of Nate is a pair of holographic arms reaching through the greenery before Hes swallowed up by the jungle.

Fin~
// can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid
sit back, relax, sit back, relapse again //
NATE