Locke
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Locke ,

I'm not even sure you'll bother reading this once you get home. I know you've already left. I told myself I wouldn't do this. That I wouldn't try to cling to something that was clearly done. Truthfully, I'm failing horribly at it. You would think that hearing you were spotted with a conquest in the Hanged Man would help me move past my feelings for you, but it's done nothing of the sort. Leave it to the whore to get caught up in her feelings.

I can barely sleep most nights. My bed feels wrong without you in it. Who else am I supposed to steal the covers from? Who else is going to put my tea on before I even climb out of bed in the morning or sit down to breakfast with me when I'm still grumpy? My days are empty. I have the Halenani and my workers, but I'm alone. Actually alone. You said other people needed me more, but what about who I need? (There are many things crossed out after this, the parchment nearly ruined with how much she's scratched out.)

There is more and I should probably tell you this in person, but I don't think I can handle you turning me away again. My heart can't take it.

I'm pregnant. It's yours. I found out just after you left. I'm keeping it.

Sincerely Yours,

Maeve
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need