[seasonal event] swans & swimming
open luxere thread!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I don’t understand…” Melita began, and Rexanna offered her a small smile. It wasn’t that surprising to her – the previous attempts she’d spent trying to coax the Luxere only kept them hidden away from her. They’d take the apples but they didn’t seem pleased about it by any stretch of the mean. She rolled her shoulders to Melita with a quiet shrug – just happy enough that the girl was enjoying their company when a thought hit her.

Maybe they don’t like magic users?” She hummed quietly to the girl, watching the interactions while the Luxere took the rest of the apples from Melita and sniffed her hand once before turning to leave – their glowing antlers sparkling to show where they were and where they were heading. She turned to Melita then with the empty bag in hand with a slight shrug. “I have some fire and firework magic, perhaps they’re not fans?” She hummed in her sultry tone with a light shrug.

At least with the Luxere now fed and on their way, she could say she tried and return home to the warmth. She gave Melita a wide smile, regardless of what had happened, and looked back to the way she’d come. “I’ll walk back with you and Fangorn if you want?” She questioned with a tilt of her head before gathering her things and beginning to walk back.
RexannA
nothing ever ends poetically.
all that blood was never once beautiful,
it was just red.

coding

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Rexanna - 02-10-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-10-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-11-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-12-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Melita - 02-13-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: [seasonal event] swans & swimming - by Rexanna - 02-13-2019, 09:59 PM