too hot to handle
For Ronin <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Ronin, for all of his charm and cocky smiles, was rather sweet under it all. At least to her. Always quick to reassure and bolster her. In matters of the heart, life, and with their goddess. There were few that she felt she could rely on as much as Ronin and his husband. Even with all they had going on, the two demigods never failed to carve out time for her, short as it may be at times.

"I always do. It'll get a bit harder to climb up those stairs soon, but I drop by often while I can." Maeve hums, easily returning his smile as she lets her feet swish through the water. Ronin doesn't linger for long and while she's disappointed, she's not surprised, knowing that he has plenty of other things to do.

The Nightshade rolls her eyes at him, sending a playful splash his way, "Better me than you." She quips, sticking out her tongue at the Huntsman, wrinkling her nose in her own mischievous display before she's waving him off. "Go on, get out of here. You've spent enough time lollygagging about. I'm sure I'll have reason to bug you again soon." Maeve says by way of goodbye, flashing him another bright smile before he's heading off and she's left to soak her feet in the fountain, a phoenix feather smoldering in the box beside her. Won't Safrin be pleased.

~FIN <3~
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death