like the darkness before the dawn
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It doesn't come as much of a surprise to Maeve. They had spoken about her concerns regarding the now former governor the last time she went to see the goddess. Maeve had been eager to step up then and she is still now. Despite the few bumps that she now will have in her road. The Madame has lived without power for far too long and she's tired of having to fight for every little scrap she claims.

Her hand reaches for Aurelia's, twining their fingers together and giving them a squeeze of support, offering her silent reassurance as Safrin speaks. Maeve squares her shoulders, lifting her chin as she holds herself tall before Safrin, nodding her agreement. "I do. I think that together," she looks to Aurelia now, offering the woman a small smile, jade eyes holding her friend's for a moment before she continues. "Together we can shore this land up for you, Safrin."

Maeve looks back to her goddess, an eager fire already flaring in her belly, a desire to please and to serve the herald before her.
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do

Messages In This Thread
like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-07-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 04:30 PM