like the darkness before the dawn

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Then together the three of us shall see Torchline rise once again." Beaming at the pair before her, Safrin nods in determined agreement. "No decisions made rashly. Though emotions and tempers may flare, what is best for Torchline shall always take precedent, mmm?" Raising a brow, she Safrin doesn't bother to follow up these words with examples. Her new leaders could supply many on their own, she was sure.

"Choose your council as you see fit. Though...might I suggest Harper? He is quite a keen lad and has been quite helpful to me in the past." This, is truly said as a suggestion. The pair could do as they saw fit.

"Perhaps you might...also think of a new government building? Somewhere a bit more official than a boxing ring...?" Offering Maeve and Aurelia a wink, Safrin lifts her chin with a brief laugh. "Once all of that is completed, come back to me and we shall see what Torchline wants to fix their sites on first, in terms of a regional quest."

Congratulations! Maeve and Aurelia have been named the new Governors of TL!
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-06-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-06-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Maeve - 07-07-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: like the darkness before the dawn - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 04:30 PM