Training Round 2
For Aino
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
yet my blood renders me a King
"Right, how could I forget?" Sah remarked dryly with fond amusement. The Outlander was far too satisfied to knock the proud woman to the ground. He was about to call his win when her leg kicked out. Catching him on the shin hard enough to bruised, she made him pause. But not long enough to stop him.

"Ow." Sah grumbled as he placed the point of his sword firmly at her neck. "Yield." Assuming that Aino agreed, he's offer a hand to bring her to her feet.

Rubbing the new bruise on his leg and putting away his sword, Sah sent her a grin. "Drinks are on me, right?"
Sah
Aino Jandar
Soldier

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AINO

He had no right to be grumbling. Sah was not the one lying on the ground with a sword to the throat. Aino glared at him, disgruntled and with more than her pride bruised, and seemed about ready to keep going. But with a sigh she did what honor dictated, and raised her hands from the snow in surrender.
"I yield," she bit off, and accepted his hand.

Once hoisted back up on her feet, she took a moment to compose herself, look over the sword and gather up her wounded pride before she could back at Sah with a wry sort of smirk. Neither of them were good at losing, but at least he wasn't rubbing it in.
"Two rounds," she agreed, upon slinging her sword back over the shoulder. "You really are good with that thing. Maybe you've missed yer callin', and should be joining the Shields. No doubt Deimos could make a fine warrior out of ye."

Slinging her arm about the young man's shoulders, they began the walk back into town. Arguing about proffessions, comparing favored drinks - Aino began to fill Sah in on her conversation with the General about wheelchairs and ramps for Ilma. A project for another time.

- FIN
Come and conquer, drop your bombs
Cross my borders and kill the calm