And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
She doesn't hear him at first. His voice mixing with the crashing of the waves and simply becoming white noise in her ears. If it wasn't for Aidon suddenly sending a warning along the bond, Maeve wouldn't have even looked up, but that cool spike hits her mind and she sucked in a breath. The familiar voice of Adam washed over her and she turned, spotting him in the dark, the moon casting both of them in her glow. She didn't say anything at first, but her feet carried her forward until she was throwing her arms around him, burying her face in his chest. "Adam." His name is muffled against his chest, a warm exhale of breath as she slumped against him for what seemed like minutes, but was really only seconds.

The Madame drew back, looking up at him as her brows drew together, struggling to know where to even begin. So much had happened. More than she could ever imagine. "Honestly? I don't know. There's... a lot." Maeve admitted, voice as soft as the whisper of waves against the shore, jade eyes running over his face. They swim with a myriad of emotions, all of them jumbled and knotted together into something that she couldn't even begin to unravel. "Do you have time to talk? I think I'm the one in need of that post fuck therapy session." Minus the fucking. Although, she really wouldn't say no to that either.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Maeve - 07-07-2021, 10:10 PM