And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
It was easy to melt into his embrace, letting the weight of his arms around her comfort her and she knew that right now he was her friend, that he cared. She let out a shaky breath as they both pulled back, a small smile managing to tug at her lips, "You're always cool and broody, love." Maeve said, trailing after him towards the rock and taking the invitation to sit on the rock. An unsexy night indeed.

She drew her knees up, wrapping her arms around the top of them as jade eyes focused out on the ocean, the Nightshade attempting to arrange her thoughts. "You remember when we went to the room together? What you said to me?" He said a lot of things to her that day, but there was one thing in particular that was on her mind. "That you'd be here for me if I needed you? Well... I kind of need you, Adam." Maeve murmured, turning jade eyes onto him, bottom lip catching between her teeth nervously as she worried what he might say.

"I'm pregnant... I'm pregnant and now the queen of this place and I am fucking terrified." Her breath let her in a rush, fingers curling in the fabric of her skirt, bunching it up beneath her palms.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Maeve - 07-12-2021, 11:11 PM