And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
The ease in which he reassured her that she had him helped to start untangling the knots in her belly. Maeve let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding, leaning heavily into his chest as he wrapped a long arm around her, gathering her into his embrace. Everything with Adam was always so easy. He simply understood her in a way that not many others did. In her heart, Maeve knew that she could let her guard down and break to pieces in front of him and he would be here to help her put it all back together again. That's just how he was.

It was one of the few things that she did know. The father of her child. It was a blessing in itself, but Maeve hadn't slept with anyone aside from Sunjata and Locke since the Halenani collapsed. Not to mention she'd only been sleeping with Locke at the time she actually became pregnant. That was the easy part. Knowing. The part that wasn't easy? The fact that Locke left and had no clue.

Maeve nodded, licking her lips as she drew in a breath, "Locke. He, uhm, he's gone though. Went out on the Ark. He left me and ended things before I knew. I didn't get to tell him. To be honest, don't know if he'll even want me when he gets back. He didn't want me before, y'know? Why would he want me now?" Now that she came with a child. Now that she was even more of an anchor around his feet. No, Locke barely wanted to be held by her. Why would he want to be chained too?
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Maeve - 07-15-2021, 12:38 PM