And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

Speed up to the precipice and then slam on the brakes
Some people crash two or three times and then learn from their mistakes
Well, he could understand that. Not only had Adam been many people's 'fucking idiot', he'd also had a few of his own. Keeping his arm around her and tapping the top of her head with his cheek, he huffed out a little laugh. "Okay, well...I dunno, one fight and it all blows over isn't usually how stuff actually ends, right? As soon as he gets back you gotta grab him and make him listen to you." Hopefully, he'd try, but Adam couldn't guarantee anything. He didn't even know the guy to make judgements.

He blinked at her question, for a moment almost forgetting he and Pet had been apart at all. "Oh, yeah. We worked it out and now we're living together in a cave. ...It's better than it sounds. We're happy and shit." For anyone else, a cave was a miserable house, but two weird Ascended that liked the ocean? It was fine. Grinning as she kissed his cheek, he held out a hand before them. "Okay, no murders, but--" Adam rolled his thumb up his fingers and produced a coin, that appeared and disappeared each time he opened his palm. "How about that? Gonna blow the kids mind."

Perhaps Adam privately raised his eyebrows out at the beach at the title of 'Queen', but he didn't say anything about it. "..Huh. Did she say how come? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're gonna smash it. Just seems...strange. And..." He sighed, chewed on his lip; he really didn't want to add to her problems, but.. "The Old Gods have ways of manipulating people. What're you gonna do if she threatens you, your kid, if you don't crack down on Ascended?"
We are the ones who don't slow down at all
And there's nobody there to catch us when we fall

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Adam - 07-23-2021, 04:20 PM