And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
It was how it went, wasn't it? Either you were someone's idiot or you had an idiot. In this case, Maeve was the one with an idiot and she sincerely hoped he would listen to her when she finally found him. "One would think it would take more than that. I can only hope that he'll take me back. Take us back." Maeve sighed, running a hand over the small swell of her belly, really starting to show now.

She smiled softly at that, warmth spreading through her chest at the mention of him and Pet, loving that they were actually happy. Good. He deserved it. They deserved it. "Well, the offer for you to work as security at the Halenani still stands. That would come with a room for you two if you wanted it." Maeve reminded him of the offer she made before, unsure if he'd care to take it, but more than willing to still have him if he wanted. The Nightshade had lived in a cave before, but then again, she wasn't an Ascended and had also been a child. So her experience was likely much worse in comparison. Her attention is pulled by the magic trick and she can't help the soft laugh that rises in her throat, "Oh, I have no doubt they'll adore it."

He was right. It did seem strange. Maeve pressed her lips together, considering his question, "She felt that we had Torchline's best interest at heart. Not only that, but that we would take care of the people." The Ascended that lived among them were few and far between. Truthfully she only knew of three. At least by name. It was the other question that worried her more and Maeve sighed heavily, "Honestly, I don't know, Adam. I know that both Aurelia and I are going to try our best to remain neutral for as long as possible."
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Maeve - 07-23-2021, 10:29 PM