And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
All of it hurt to think about. This was never what she wanted. She adored Adam. She cared deeply for him and the Ascended she knew hadn't done anything wrong really. The war against them, the hate, all of it made her sick to think about. Except there was nothing to be done for it. They didn't have an option. All of them pawns in the grand scheme of things. Maeve made a pained sound at his question, turning to look at the dark silhouette of his face, shaking her head vehemently. "No. I could never. I don't think you're evil." This wasn't something she understood much about. Everyone had opinions and Maeve wasn't really sure what all the Voice had done, but it was enough to have people scared.

"I don't hate her either, but she hurt a lot of people. I- I think people are scared of what she can do. They don't understand and things that we don't understand are frightening." Maeve ventured a guess, pursing her lips as she dropped her head against his shoulder, not thinking that he might resent her touch now. "She can slip into your mind at anytime. Make you do whatever it is she wants. That's terrifying and we don't understand it or know how to possibly stop it." She drew her bottom lip between her teeth, chewing on the already abused flesh as fresh tears stained her cheeks, reaching up to wipe them away from her cheeks.

"I hate all of this, Adam. I- I understand if this changes things with us. If you don't feel like you can trust me anymore." Because she was a part of the Old Gods. The enemy. There was no other way to put it.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Maeve - 07-25-2021, 10:00 PM