[seasonal event] the story i heard
open luxere thread!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She’s always been shit at gathering the Luxere; that was always Magrethe’s job. Wessex is just too… violent and smells of blood or metal, or has a presence about her that Luxere do not like. And yet, somehow, they’d always gotten over her being there because of that little golden ray of sunshine.

Now it all just seems futile. But Wessex has to put in the effort because it would be a waste of a second life not to, and she can’t count on whomever to glue all the little pieces back together again for a second time. That’s just greedy.

So, armed with a little bit of hay (this last attempt has her scrounging for something substantial), Wessex tracks out and spots two lone beasts walking away from a lady with her arm outstretched. She positions herself in the reindeer’s way and tosses some dry bits on the ground, hoping to lure and keep them there. But no, they take one look at Wessex and snort, taking a curving 90 degree turn to the right.

And all the Ascended woman can do is chuckle, because man, rejection from fancy glowing creatures is surprisingly harsh.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] the story i heard - by Rexanna - 02-10-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: [seasonal event] the story i heard - by Wessex - 02-11-2019, 09:46 PM