how they armor themselves for you

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Rarely are easy things worth more than the time it takes to achieve them." Safrin says with a coquettish shrug as she peers up at him from beneath her long lashes. What he says next does not temper her smile which remains as perfectly placed and beautiful as ever. Though the air grows stiff and cold, like a corpse made to look compelling and realistic, but just..isn't.

"That is not what I asked for."

In a flash she is away from him, back turned, her silhouette made bright by the lightning that suddenly flashes outside. "In your retellings of this moment, will you twist this as you have twisted so much else in your life? That you just couldn't, because of your walls and turrets and the parapets of your heart? How it was your upbringing, the wars fought, the losses that are to blame now? I could have had it all, but alas the world was just too cruel and once again I have lost?" Safrin had thought her quest would have shaken away the cobwebs and dirt that coated that seemed to have clogged Deimos's ability to see for himself that he could master his own emotions and reactions to things. Evidently not enough.

"Repeat after me, Deimos. Word for word." Turning her head over her shoulder, her dark eyes fix solidly upon him. "I could have been made to shine with the light of a thousand suns. I could have had love and been loved. And I said no."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-07-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-07-2021, 09:09 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-07-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-08-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-08-2021, 09:12 PM