how they armor themselves for you

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Disappoint rains inside the shrine just as clearly as the storm outside continues to. With a deep inhale Safrin turns her eyes back outside once more as a bolt of lightning strikes the building. With a hand outstretched, Safrin pulls back what appears to be a stone illuminated from within by pulsing fever-hot light.

"Just so long as we understand one another." She whispers once Deimos has repeated her words. Turning, her disappointment in him tempered somewhat by his ability to follow instruction, Safrin lets her eyes rove over him. "Those we love and who love us will always have the world laid at their feet. I am sorry for us both that that isn't a path you are going to walk." Sounding as though she genuinely means it, the goddess turns her eyes toward the glowing stone in her hands.

"But you have served me well Deimos, and for that I am most appreciative. I do not offer myself to everyone, nor do I take rejection kindly. Even so..." Holding out the stone, should the Sword take it, he will feel thunder roar in his bones as lightning halos his vision for a moment. "...you have done well."

Deimos has been given a Thunderbird shift with the following abilities:

Thunderbird: Can shoot lightning (mastered) from its eyes, and can create the roar of thunder with the beat of its wings.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-07-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-07-2021, 09:09 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-07-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-07-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-08-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Safrin - 07-08-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: how they armor themselves for you - by Deimos - 07-08-2021, 09:12 PM