[SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars
Harper <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eye, shining just the way I like
"Yesss!" Her arms shot up over her head in a not so subtle victroy pose, satisfaction alive and well within her when she finally got something right. Umbra grunted in sleepy protest when she dared to shift her weight, and Seren placed a soothing hand on his shoulder. Her legs ached from having the large dragon sprawled across them, but it was a small price to pay for peace and quiet, and this chance to both spend time with her friend and do something useful.

"No siblings, huh. You don't have a lone child energy though," she mused, and rested her chin in a cupped palm as she regarded Harper. "You're far too considerate of others for that. Was the circus a good place?" If they had been one big family, the way she imagined a traveling group of individuals to be, it might explain this discrepancy.

She kept her eyes on his face still. In case he felt that this question too was part of the game - though Seren was really just curious to know more about him.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars - by Seren - 07-10-2021, 03:03 AM