It’s All Happening
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
there's a great unknown from you to me
& when your prayer's unheard and you don't believe
It could have been tomorrow. It could still be tomorrow, if one person takes one thing the wrong way, if their attempts to prepare toe the line of what’s been decided as acceptable for the ascended. But he sticks his foot in his mouth, and for the first time Nate feels like he has to be careful. “I didn’t know it took all six to imprison you.” He offers quickly, all but baring his throat in his haste to avoid whatever threat lurked behind the gentle face of his Goddess.

I wasn’t trying to, I just mean... after everything they’ve done...” Nate doesn’t backpedal so much as he sidesteps, dragging all of his own personal hate and anger to a dark corner of his mind where it can’t touch his voice anymore. “But... if there’s no way to kill them, then...” Because if there was, the Voice would know, wouldn’t she? This was a question of means, not morals.

Nate let’s put a breath he’d been holding for what might be days, and shrugs. His face feels hot, even if he doesn’t flush, his tongue dipping out in an automatic attempt to wipe away his stupid words away, and to soften the soften his next ones. “I just... fuck, I don’t know. I want to know we’ll be safe at the end of this. That the family will be safe, that my family will be safe.” And he doesn’t know that. He can’t. A shaking hand pushes dark curls back out of his face, Nate’s eyes returning to the Voice.

He shouldn’t have come. He might as well make this useful. “Is there... is there anything more I can do? Spirits or... something who would help us, or where to look for those uh... those relics?
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see

Messages In This Thread
It’s All Happening - by Nate - 07-08-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: It’s All Happening - by the VOICE - 07-08-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: It’s All Happening - by Nate - 07-08-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: It’s All Happening - by the VOICE - 07-15-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: It’s All Happening - by Nate - 07-21-2021, 04:26 AM
RE: It’s All Happening - by the VOICE - 07-23-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: It’s All Happening - by Nate - 07-25-2021, 07:55 AM
RE: It’s All Happening - by the VOICE - 07-28-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: It’s All Happening - by Nate - 08-04-2021, 06:57 AM