not the first time
Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan

I will not be told where to stand
I will not be told what to say
Morgan fell in beside him and welcomed the arm around her shoulders, but didn't stop her repetitive snow destruction in her other hand. She needed something that would allow her to get out the tension, and it was better that than Neron, who was about her only ally left in Caido now. "This has been happening my entire time as Warden. Loren, Deimos, now Noah with them; they all lie to me. All construct plans behind my back and do not tell me any of their worries. At this point I have to conclude I am a poor leader, if my council do not feel able to come to me. I should not take back the command." Blinking quickly, Morgan stared off at the snow, again realising she was going off on a tangent.

So unlike her, but nothing like this had ever happened before.

As for Halo's Ascended... "I hope they have the opportunity to leave and the intelligence to do so. The Old Gods have the new 'Wardens' wrapped around their fingers and won't stop at mere takeover. They're all being manipulated into this hatred, this division. It doesn't have to be that way." The Ascended had not done anything to Halo worse than the Old Gods and she didn't understand where the sudden extreme hatred had come from; either the Gods were inside the minds of those she used to trust or they were extremely gullible, so desperate for power and approval they would toss aside human decency.
Not by you
Not by anyone tonight

Messages In This Thread
not the first time - by Neron - 07-08-2021, 08:21 AM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-08-2021, 09:10 AM
RE: not the first time - by Neron - 07-08-2021, 09:48 AM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-08-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: not the first time - by Neron - 07-08-2021, 03:57 PM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-10-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: not the first time - by Neron - 07-11-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-11-2021, 09:44 PM