[SE] under the same sky
Remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we live in a world someone else imagined
"But running is such fun," Ronin protests, and he smiles a fraction to feel his husband's fingers sneaking beneath his shirt, even as they flinch. And he inhales deeply when warm palms finally press to his skin, relaxing bonelessly into the touch and blanketing his husband completely. He could drown in the steady thud of Remi's heartbeat, letting the smell of the woods and the blanket of darkness envelop him.

"You feel good too," he mumbles, his voice muffled, as if the lips against his hair and the fingers along his body are working to lower his heartrate even as they speak. "We can send a giftbasket of toys and rags, and things that hide under beds," he suggests. "But... later. Could we just lay here for a while?"
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the lullaby
'Well, next time do not try and trick me. Then I can chase you properly.' Remi chuckles. Pressing his fingertips into the tense muscles along Ronin's back, Remi tries to encourage them into relaxing as he sighs gratefully. "Mmmm." The alchemist wordlessly agrees, and though he doesn't have magic to sculpt the ground around them any longer, somehow it all seems comfortable enough as it is.

'Do you think the gods even sleep?' Remi wonders, as his eyes slip shut. Why have a bed to hide things beneath, if not to sleep in? With feet and toes that are dexterous enough without needing help from partial shifts, the alchemist tries to wrangle Ronin's shoes and socks off as well. They couldn't be naked out here as they were (well, they absolutely could, but..), but for Remi at least, there was something rather intimate and grounding about not wearing shoes. But maybe that was just more wildness on his part.

For just a moment Remi's head rises, as if to look at something in the distance, before he lays back flat again with a smile on his face. "I love you, you know that?" He asks sincerely.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Deal. We can go for a proper run again one morning, when the dew is still on the leaves and the mist is low to the ground." Ronin smiles to himself, allowing the theft of his shoes and socks to leave them on the ground, his toes brushing against the arch of Remi's foot as if to feel him as much as the grass beneath their feet. Letting out a long sigh and grumbling his contentment at the hands that work at his tense muscles, Ronin stretches himself further over his husband.

"I think they do," he says softly. "Though they probably don't get the same kind of benefit out of it as we do." He can well imagine the sort of burden and tiresome nature of being a deity that would lead them to want to shut the world out for a while.

Still, as Remi peeps up Ronin naturally follows his lead, glancing over his shoulder only to shift and quite comfortably plank over his husband. A sweet smile crosses his face, and he leans in to leave a warm kiss against his lips. "I know it better than I know myself," he murmurs. "But I always love to hear it from you. And I love you too. Very, very much."
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
"Mmm, don't." His protest is weak as his hands become all the more active in their investigations. 'Don't, or I'll absolutely chase you properly right here and now.' The picture Ronin paints already has adrenaline pulsing in Remi's veins such that he shifts a touch restlessly despite how utterly comfortable he is.

A bit like the ascended, Remi thinks to himself. As Ronin raises, Remi offers the Huntsman a look that almost passes as neutral if not for the slight twitch of his lips. "You remember that you have just said that.." He whispers, and then, fast as he can, he wraps both arms around Ronin's chest while at the same time trying to grapple his legs with his own. "Now!" The alchemist calls over his husband's shoulder. Hopefully, this triggers a sly dragon attack upon upturned feet recently been made bare. A bit of frost and a cold tongue between Ronin's toes is sure to have the Huntsman cursing the Lullaby for all he's worth.

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Oh, but you couldn't chase me right now, the atmosphere is all wrong. We need that crisp morning air to really paint the picture. Soon, though." He grins, peering down at Remi and leaning in again to kiss the tip of his nose. The grin turns into a dopey, rather confused little smile when the Lullaby speaks again, and his lips part to ask what's going on when now! rings through the air.

"HEY, what are y-- Remi, no!" Ronin can struggle but, strong as he is, he's no match for his husband who has both superior strength, the element of surprise, and tentacles at the ready if he needs them. So Ronin's increasingly flamboyant curses continue as he's grappled, and Sugar trills her way down from the treetops with what sounds supiciously like laughter.

She breathes a fine layer of frost over the Huntsman's feet, and while she's not licking between his toes (gross, Remi), she does bite them. Hard. It's different to her, go figure.
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
'I love you, I love you, I love you.' Remi cackles as he holds on. Though he is the stronger, Ronin puts up enough of a fight to keep the alchemist's attention as he's forced to writhe and roll to keep hold of the Huntsman. Remi's fingers feign interest in the star's bodyt as he grips him, as if Ronin isn't fighting to get away and this is instead some strange act of foreplay. Eventually as flourishes of pain sing out from Ronin's skin thanks to Sugar's teeth, Remi does let go. He doesn't roll away though, more than happy to endure whatever retaliation the Huntsman might care to dole out. Especially if it involves running.

"Would it have been better if it was my tongue?" Remi wonders slyly, looking far too pleased with himself.

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Sugar, gerroff!" Ronin practically snarls as the dragon continues to nip at his toes and Remi's sing-song I love yous echo in his ears. She wisely gets out of the way of his flailing mule kick just as the Lullaby releases him, leaving him breathless and flushed (but also with freezing cold feet and bitten tootsies). Glaring, it's a Ronin with pink cheeks who is getting increasingly hot under the collar who sits up in Remi's lap, and he huffs out a mirthless laugh.

"Between my toes? I don't think so," he grumbles, narrowing his eyes. "You play dirtier tricks than I do," he informs him, before leaning down for a kiss that is sudden and heated and passionate as any the Huntsman has ever lavished upon his husband.
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
Running his fingertips up the top of Ronin's thighs, Remi grins brightly up at Ronin even as he smolders. 'You might like it. I have heard some people do.' Remi points out, trying to sound logical despite the shit-eating grin that is rapidly spreading across his lips.

Just as he's about to defend himself against such an incredibly misguided accusation, the heat rolling off the Huntsman is smeared against him in messy colours that dazzle beneath his skin. It strikes him with as much surprise and delight as innocent kisses on front porches when things were still new and unfamiliar between the two of them, or at least that's what the butterflies suddenly floundering in his stomach make him think of.

With a shaky sip of air, Remi meets his husband's kiss with equal heat and chemistry, tangling his fingers into Ronin's dark hair as if to once again cage the Huntsman in his arms. If this was meant to be his punishment—or any deterrent at all for his trick—it was certainly going to reinforce absolutely the wrong sort of behaviour.

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
That's absolutely the problem right now though, isn't it? Part of Ronin absolutely wants to reinforce this bad behaviour, and as the wild impulses that flutter and pound through his blood are further kindled by the taste of Remi's lips, he is heedless to stop them. A hum of encouragement leaves his throat to feel rough fingers in his hair, Ronin shifting to blanket the other man all over again.

He wants to feel the press of the dirt against his hands, the scent of the cold breeze and the rich mosses, the crackle of dead leaves against Remi's back. "I can't wait until we live here," he whispers eventually, breaking the kiss only to hastily push up Remi's shirt that he might let his mouth wander down the Lullaby's chest and torso.
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
With his eyes only partially closed—Remi can't get enough of the flashes of blue from Ronin's eyes—the alchemist's breath hitches in his chest as he's covered once again. Drowned with the sensation of it all, Remi feels vaguely as if he's falling down a deep well, bordered on all sides by streaks of blue, calloused hands, and the raggedness of his own breathing. While his tongue fights battles it has no intention of winning against Ronin's, his free hand has slunk down the Huntsman's back, pressing against his lower spine that he might bring their hips together.

"Nnnn—" Remi moans as Ronin breaks their kiss, his head heavily falling back into the grass as the Huntsman finds other parts of him to occupy his mouth with. Tugging at the base of Ronin's shoulder as his hands are necessarily forced farther away from Ronin's lower half, Remi tries to tug it all the way off. "Something about it feels so.." Adrift in the press and feel of the Huntsman, Remi is suddenly quite unsure what he was going to say or why he was even going to say it.

'Don't stop," He moans. "Gods, don't stop touching me."

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Right," Ronin whispers, as if to supply the words that Remi can't, though his voice is muffled against the exquisite musculature of the Lullaby's abdomen. "It feels so right." With a shift of his shoulders he allows the other man to draw his shirt over his head, though they have to necessarily break contact for it to happen. Ronin makes it worth Remi's while though, at least, pressing himself against hot skin as he leans up to steal the other man's lips once again.

"I won't," he mumbles into their kiss like it's a vow, trying now to coax Remi up off the ground enough for him to remove his shirt as well. "I can't get enough of you. How could I ever stop touching you?" Only once he's free of his clothes does Ronin shift and return to the pathway of kisses he's taking towards Remi's belt.
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
From kitchen fumbles with spilled wine and awkward pauses to the shedding of clothes in a glade such that it almost looks choreographed, the pair have come a long, long way. Because I'm a terrible man who has just had your own dragon bite your toes, Remi might have said, if not for the whirlwind of heat that Ronin's lips inspire as he descends down the length of Remi's body.

Right, was the word for it, as well as finally. Finally it felt like they were where they were supposed to be. The Dragon and the Guardian, powerful men the both of them, nearly naked in the grass and moss surrounded by fireflies. And if someone should happen upon them? They could wait, if it was one of them they needed. No longer at the beck and call of the world, right now Remi had only Ronin to answer to, and right now that answer was, "..more."

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
They might have come a long way, but not nearly so long for Ronin to ever get tired of his husband, for it to ever feel predictable, no matter how choreographed the movements are. And he smiles his pleasure against Remi's skin to hear him demand something that the Huntsman is all too happy to give, Ronin's hands gliding easily down the Lullaby's ribcage and onto his hips, only for him to deftly unhook his belt and draw it away.

Buttons come next, though Ronin's kisses linger around the V-shaped slopes of Remi's muscles, and once he's done with those his hands continue their pathway down his thighs. "Still more?" he mumbles, already knowing the answer and smiling wickedly up the length of his husband's body. One of his hands sneaks up the inside of Remi's thigh now, grasping at the hard length of his erection through his clothes.
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
Few are able to make the alchemist squirm with anticipation or tension. It's probably just Ronin if Remi thought about it properly, though the only thing he's thinking about properly right now is the static in his spine and the way his skin screams for Ronin's touch. Desperately the alchemist's hips rise as the Huntsman's touches become both more and less of exactly what Remi's wants. The muscles of his stomach clench as his shoulders roll off the ground like he might somehow will Ronin's hands and mouth to the places most fraught with need.

Like peppermint bark and spring water, Remi gasps at the fingers around his erection, glaring down the length of his own body at Ronin with eyes made dark by arousal. "More. All of it." He confirms in a growl. Leaning forward, his pants half undone and his erection valiantly trying to escape his underwear, Remi reaches to clasp his fingers around his husband's jaw to draw him up into a kiss. "All of you." He whispers raggedly. "Right now. Ti voglio contro di me. Voglio sentirti intorno a me."