we could be immortal
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
He nods, because he does understand. He doesn't like it - because who likes hurting others, especially when the other in question is a goddess? - but he does understand. "I wouldn't want you to," he murmurs, smiling back with equal sadness, though he does not manage it quite as exquisitely as Safrin. And so, drawing in a deep breath and straightening up, he does his best to rally in the face of this thing that will never be. Not unless dominos fall and people die and hearts are wounded.

"I think maybe you are right. And if that is the case, I want you to know that I do love you. My goddess, my lady of the stars. And I will make sure that others love you even more fiercely than I do. Because if you can't be first in my heart, then you will be first in theirs." And that may be the thing they are now. For now.
RONIN

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Safrin says nothing.

Instead, she simply gazes at Ronin as if the stars in her eyes might be enough to blind him to all the things that tug his attention away from her. In the end, she simply inclines her head toward the leather placed upon the bough behind him. "You have what you came for." She points out in a mild tone, seeming both jilted and wild at the same time.

Somehow Ronin almost always seemed to come out of their encounters with precisely what he wanted—with a few notable exceptions. Whether or not that trend would continue, was yet to be seen.

~FIN
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!