[se] look back at the mess you've made
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

This doesn't surprise her, earning him a huff of laughter as she stepped down from the pew, picking up the pace to trail alongside him instead. "To be fair, you are rather tall. Not only that, but just... big in general. Some even say you're grumpy." The last part is meant to be a tease and she playfully bumped into his side before hopping onto the next pew, sending another arrow flying just as his question is aired.

"My poppa started teaching me when I was five. I got my first real bow at seven. She hummed, thumb running over the carving of her shift that was etched into the wood. A gift from her father her last birthday when she came back Attuned by Frey. Another memory popped into her head, bringing a bright smile to her lips, "I was basically born with one in my hand. Momma says that I used to run around with my poppa's when I was only three. Despite the fact that it was taller than I was." It was second nature to her at this point and Cordelia felt like she was missing a limb to be without it. The only except to that was when she was shifted. Only then did she feel whole if she didn't have her weapon of choice.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] look back at the mess you've made - by Cordelia - 08-03-2021, 08:59 PM