flower gleam and glow
Safrin

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Clever." Safrin grins, not needing to read Maeve's thoughts to know the motivation behind the choice of that particular element. That she suggested a whip, as seemingly unconventional as it was on the surface, has the goddess nodding in firm agreement. "Given your past, I can't imagine that anyone would be surprised to see you with one. Making it all the more unassuming."

Considering for a moment, Safrin pulls her gaze from the white petals of the flower and lets them regard Maeve. Her long lashes flutter together as her perfectly painted lips purse, just for a second. "It will only take a few things...bring me a length of sentient vine from the jungle that is the length you would like your whip to be. Leather for the handle—ursur skin from Halo is likely the toughest—but almost anything will do. And finally a bit of fire." Maeve's companion would certainly be able to produce enough, but it was up to the queen, ultimately. "It will need to burn a feather. From where the feather comes, I don't care."

Messages In This Thread
flower gleam and glow - by Maeve - 07-08-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Safrin - 07-09-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 02:37 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Safrin - 07-09-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Maeve - 07-10-2021, 04:58 AM