flower gleam and glow
Safrin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The single word of praise has Maeve beaming up at her goddess, happy that her idea was so well received, "I don't think anyone would suspect it of something more." She says in agreement, keeping her attention trained raptly on Safrin, waiting for further instructions.

All of it seems relatively manageable. There were plenty of sentient vines outside of Torchline that she could collect, the leather could likely be easily traded for, and the fire was only a breath away should she wish it. Her soulmate able to provide that for her with ease. The only part that left her stumped was the feather, but Maeve doesn't ask for further clarification, not wanting to bother her with a question that likely had an obvious answer. "I don't think that will take me too long. Thank you, Safrin." She gives her another bright smile, dipping her head in thanks, slowly making to stand.

With her new quest, the Nightshade was eager to set out, knowing the sooner she finished such a thing the better.

~FIN <3~
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
flower gleam and glow - by Maeve - 07-08-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Safrin - 07-09-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 02:37 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Safrin - 07-09-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: flower gleam and glow - by Maeve - 07-10-2021, 04:58 AM