even mountains rise and fall
for Hotatu & Noah
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

It is a reminder that Noah was born in Halo, had not seen the horrors committed by the Ascended against the Fae as the Grounders had. No, they have been the ones to suffer most at the hand of the Ascended. They do not normally leave their forest though. But are they not all being forced into situations they would have previously found untenable?

She listens patiently as both Juniper and Noah speak, somehow graceful despite her large stomach, firelight dancing on fine bone structure. “While we forced her to step down, it was done with as much respect as we could muster for her role despite how her allegiances had dangerously shifted. Safrin herself gave the command to ensure Halo was devoted to the Old Gods, and the information that Morgan’s heart belonged to the Ascended man Neron was given by her as well.” Clarifying that they had not made assumptions, that the Gods themselves had seen fit to meddle, to intervene. They had merely been the vessels.

“If the Greatwood stands against The Voice and with the Old Gods, then we are already of a mind. I’m not surprised Morgan had such an agreement in place, but its efficacy and sincerity are…questionable. Would she send her forces against her lover, or his family?” Delicate fingers splay in the air as if painting the visual, and the Valkyrie sighs softly. “Are you seeking to confirm the arrangement?” I see no reason not to if that is her only stipulation, she adds to Noah. Defending the Greatwood and the Fae against the Ascended? Is that not something they are already tasked with, protecting Old God lands and followers from The Voice’s influence and harms?
I don't think I want to be saved
long live the reckless and the brave
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
even mountains rise and fall - by Juniper - 07-08-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Noah - 07-10-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Hotaru - 07-14-2021, 03:06 AM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Juniper - 07-14-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Noah - 07-17-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Hotaru - 07-22-2021, 07:10 PM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Juniper - 07-23-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Noah - 07-29-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Hotaru - 09-05-2021, 05:33 AM
RE: even mountains rise and fall - by Juniper - 09-08-2021, 03:39 PM