Training if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)
Maeve!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
He stays in this shift, large head looming above the mist, above the woman beneath him where he’s directed her attention, watching with a silver gaze as the arrow plinks itself into a pumpkin in the distance. Another shift of movement catches the Flood’s eye, head swinging slightly to the left as lightning flickers along his maw, sharp teeth bared at the few of them that come bumbling through the undergrowth through the fog.

He lets his lightning loose, watching the electric blue spark and crackle through the air with a buzzing sensation as it threads through the pumpkins and the scent of roasted pumpkins lifts into the air, mixing with the mist as it remains thickly coating everything around them. There’s another pulse of movement, Sunjata gesturing toward it with the apex tip of a wing, sharp and gilded with the reflected light of the water as he points to it for her.
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy - by Sunjata - 07-09-2021, 02:36 AM